Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saying I Do: Etsy (Vintage) Style

As I've pointed out before, I spend a lot of time on Etsy during the day. Searching for items, reading the blog posts, seeing if there are more items labeled Twin Peaks, etc. Lately, I've done a lot of "wedding" searches just to try to get ideas for the wedding and see what's out there. Today I just did a simple "wedding" search under the vintage category. Besides coming across a ton of old wedding photographs (which I love looking at) I also found some awesome (tho maybe a tad goofy in practice) vintage wedding items. Like a centerpiece and some cake toppers:







But some of my favorite were the weirder ones, like this wedding plate from the 80's and this postcard from the 70's.

.

I love all 5 of these items but man...that postcard is pretty sweet. It makes me want to stage a picture like that of Jimmy and me. You know, for fun. Well, I guess I'd want a plate like that of us too.

I'll continue looking through Etsy and hopefully end up with a few of these items. Come on, they're all under $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment