Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 Months to Go!

As our wedding ticker informs us, there are 8 months left until our wedding.

As some of our NY guests tell us, the Save the Dates are starting to arrive!

Yay!

In honor of that fact, here is a photo of my self-run Save the Date assembly line. I was catching up on Lost for the premiere:

And then a blurry picture of them all spread out and stamped (wouldn't it be fun if I did that on purpose to obscure the addresses? P.S. I didn't):Just a little behind-the-scenes action.

I hope this means we'll have some new readers, tho. We'll be updating this blog with hotel/travel info and anything else you need to know. And we'll do our next Meet the Wedding Party: Nick & Evan soon. (I know you can't wait).

4 comments:

  1. Dudes! Got the kick ass magnet two days ago. Put it on my fridge. SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting married in Schenectady?! Aww!!

    ReplyDelete