Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 18, 2010

We're on our way

So, we finished our Save the Dates and put in the order last night. Jimmy was sick at the beginning of last week and then I was sick all weekend and today so that was about all we could accomplish over last week.

We did finalize all hotel accommodations so once we put the Save the Dates in the mail, we'll be updating this thing with some hotel info. I've also added a sweet "ticker" at the bottom of the blog with a countdown. (Look, I'm unemployed, I'm bound to find some seemingly un-Erin wedding things really amusing when I'm home alone with the cats).

I mostly spend my time 1. Applying/looking for jobs 2. Watching DVR (LOTS of Say Yes to the Dress) or Netflix Instant (I refuse to become addicted to daytime TV) 3. Reading wedding blogs/looking for wedding things on Etsy 4. Getting all of my news from the Internet. 5. Putting the bad cat in "time out" (aka The Bathroom) when she won't stop knocking things off the bookcase. 6. Making/shipping things for Etsy and it goes on like that...

Oh, and 7. Trying to humorously "tweet" (tho that was shut down for a while due to my illness)

My next big project for this blog (once I get Jimmy's approval and assistance) is to do a little introduction to each of the people in the wedding party. Just a little "Meet Our Wedding Party" sort of post (hopefully with pictures). So we'll see how that goes. Get ready to get some info!

No comments:

Post a Comment