Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Engaged!

I'm pretty new to this wedding planning business but I'm pretty sure Step 1 is: Get Engaged.

Done.

And I can only assume Step 2 is: Start a Blog.

Also done.

Jimmy and I got engaged on New Year Eve and began planning on...January 1st. Everything has been crazy so far but exciting. We sort of decided we would do a blog to document the event and at the request of some people (you know who you are).

For right now, here's our "engagement picture" taken at the restaurant right after it all happened.

-Erin

5 comments:

  1. Wait, I didn't even get a chance to suggest you do this. Dang. I don't get to do nothing.

    db

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I beat you to it, Mr. Huth! But you beat me to the comment field, so there's that.

    Can't wait for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part is that Jimmy and I thought of the same blog title at the same time. Brilliant.

    (I know, we're so clever)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, where's today's posting? No updates? What is this? Lazy Bloggerland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I started a post but nothing really happened today.

    ReplyDelete