Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

You Know the Drill...5 Months to Go!

It seems Jimmy and I can only get our act together once a month to actually post on this thing. As usual, it does not mean that we aren't doing anything wedding-related. It usually just means we aren't doing wedding-related things that we want to announce to the world yet. And by "world" I mean "handful of people who read this blog." :)

So what has happened in the past month? The biggest change is that I am back to work (only for 2 weeks so far, but still). It's been harder to keep up with my wifery while working but I have managed to maintain my "exercise" routine which I am pleased about. Jimmy has been working a lot lately (in fact, he is at work right now as I type this) so we haven't seen each other that much lately. We also traveled to Pittsburgh at the end of April for Lauren and Mike's lovely wedding and got to visit Fallingwater in the process.
We had a great time at the wedding and just a great weekend in general. I especially enjoyed hanging out with the rest of the Schenectady contingent and discussing my hometown. Perfect way to spend the weekend before I returned to the working world.

We've got a lot of stuff in the works right now for the wedding and are really excited about all of it but the majority of "planning" is done, thankfully.

I know I like looking at other people's gift registries, so if you're into that kind of thing you can find links to those on the side of the blog or via this link: Gift Registries. I'm trying to find shoes for the wedding, we're going to look at wedding bands later this month and then we've got to figure out invites. It should be a fun, tho hectic, summer and then the wedding is right around the corner.

Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment