Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Surprise!

I arrived home yesterday to a box from Ms. Christina Mar, bridesmaid extraordinaire. I was not prepared for what was inside. Do not worry, it was NOT a human head.


Oooh, pretty!

Bride Wars?! I can't wait to see what else is inside!

O.M.G.

So basically this is the most hilarious box of stuff I have ever seen and I can't wait to watch/read everything (spoiler alert: Barbie LOVES weddings!).

I actually recently watched Bride Wars (from Netflix) as well as 27 Dresses, in an attempt to watch crazy, girly, wedding movies before the wedding. Last night, Laura, Anna and I watched Bachelor Party (Jimmy was there, too but he fell asleep) starring Tom Hanks. Pretty insane. It taught me that apparently you could do whatever you wanted in movies in the 80's: be racist, act like "hookers" are a normal party of a bachelor party and literally show a donkey doing drugs on screen. Wow. If you haven't seen it...you probably should.


1 comment: